The Organization Development & Talent Management team will act as an internal consultant to provide thought leadership to Business and HR functions in the field of Organization Development and Talent Management in alignment with the business strategy of various Unit Companies of FirstMeridian. They will partner with senior leadership in the development & implementation of high-quality solutions that substantially enhance organizational and people capabilities, and drive achievement of business goals and strategic objectives, using the OD methodology.
Roles and responsibilities
A) Organization Development:
- Provides consultative support to HR and Business Leaders in the area of organization development, organization design, organization capability building, people capability building,
change management, talent management and leadership development.
- Driving Change using OD approaches & methodologies to solve real organization and business challenges.
- Monitors, analyses, and identifies strategic needs, gaps, and risks and builds human capital capabilities for overall business results.
- Usage of diagnostic tools (surveys, assessments, cultural diagnostics, frameworks, focus group discussions etc.) in organizational settings and derive action plans.
- Understand emerging business & functional needs and help create the right Organization Design & Structures.
- Driving Progressive Conversations around Culture and Change.
- Cascading the FirstMeridian Values & inculcating the desired behaviors among employees.
- Implement Frameworks & Practices for Managing Performance, Talent Management & Leadership Development
- Facilitates the alignment of organizational processes, systems and culture with key priorities; builds change management and organization design capability in the management and HR teams.
- Undertaking Great Place to Work survey and implement action plans for the same.
B) Talent Management:
- To create & implement plans related to Leadership Development through Individual Development Plans and 5P model etc.
- Coach mid leaders for their development
- Ensure Talent Review & Leadership Pipeline process is implemented across levels, including High Potential Identification and Succession Plans
- Implement the career progressions programs.
- Execute Diversity & Inclusion framework and imbed in various HR processes.
- Undertake HR Research projects & act like a knowledge partner
C) Talent Development:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis in consultation with the department heads/managers using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization, identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level.
- Develop and execute appropriate learning plans for competency development based on the 70-
20-10 model of development.
- Conduct competency & skill gap analyses to determine the training needs.
- Develop learning content for various training programs.
- Implement the learning agenda including program design, coordination of the program and organize various training programs as per the learning calendar.
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate.
- Background in Consulting, internal or external, with companies in Organization Development & Talent Management field
- Ability to diagnose issues and work through an Organization Development approach.
- Experience with psychometric tools, assessment center, 360-degree feedback.
- Experience in career development models
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent People Management skills
- Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proactive and good communication
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities. Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.