KeySkills: MPLS, FTTH, DNS, GPON, OLT, VLAN, SDH, 4g, 5g, Microwave, PRA, BRA, ISDN, VoIP, BGP, AMS, Fault Monitoring, ISP, Alarms
- Working with other IT teams, customers, and vendors to enhance the route performance.
- Troubleshooting all the technical and quality related issues.
- Simultaneously maintain communication with the vendors and the team to ensure they remain updated on any issues.
- Interact with the customers and handle both the non-technical and technical requirements for the customer.
- Ensure NOC knowledge base is current and accurate, and all technical issues must be tracked and documented in a detailed format.
- Use ticketing system to update details regarding the current issues being resolved.
- Engaging in on-call rotation shifts 24/7
- Supervising common threats, DOS attacks and viruses
- Monitor and troubleshoot; power, core network, backups, DOS attacks, mobile and broadband network
- Support & configuration of telecom equipment
- Knowledge of Sysadmin and Linux skills
- Desire to learn and develop all necessary technical skills
- Strong analytical thinking & Creatively solve problems
- Working knowledge of VoIP technology
- Strong skills in working with clients and communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of network cabling, network classification and network topology
- Knowledge regarding at least one of the following vendor products:- Juniper, VMWare, Microsoft, Cisco
To learn more https://www.go.com.mt/careers-