Roles and responsibilities
Training Content & Instructional Design (70% of job role)
- Conduct competency & skill gap analyses to determine the training needs (functional/soft skills) using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization, identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level
- Identify the performance, skills, knowledge, information, and attitude gaps of a targeted audience
- Based on the needs, study the job roles & gaps to create training content outlines and take approval from various stakeholders
- Collaborating with stakeholders to brainstorm content design.
- Design, develop, author, narrate, record, edit, and implement training content.
- Create training content and learning experiences to fill this gap including but not limited to, Presentations, Role Plays, Exercises, Activities, handouts, checklists, manuals, tests/quizzes, scripts, video, audio, etc
- Develop and execute appropriate learning plans for competency development based on the 70-20-10 model of development and create a learning journey.
- Design and develop learning outcomes assessment activities, including assessment questions, scenarios, and simulations
- Ensure delivery of Training content – Train the audience and/or find internal / external trainers to deliver the Training
- Develop internal trainer pool within the organization
- Keep a database of training partners and liaison with them.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends and best practices.
Drive Central FirstMeridian Group Training Process agenda (20% of job role):
- Ensure implementation of training activities through the LMS tools at FirstMeridian Operating company level
- Ensure adherence to Training calendar roll out process and govern implementation
- Develop & drive standard Training Process material including training formats
- Develop & maintain training program tracking system including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Measure the efficacy of interventions and implement training effectiveness models
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate
- Maintain the learning dashboard
LMS (10% of job role)
- Drive LMS adoption and course completion on LMS
- Drive Knowledge Management via LMS
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials in the LMS tool.